Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

*Pi's Valentine Mailbox from a shoebox project.

*Butterfly template found HERE

Hope your day is full of sugar!!


Laura said...

Cute mailbox (and butterfly)! Looks a lot nicer than the last Valentine's mailbox my son and I attempted to make for school - total disaster, ha, ha! His class isn't doing mailboxes this year, and he didn't want to bring in Valentines.

I don't think my daughter's (7th grade) class had any plans for Valentine's Day, other than dressing down in Valentine's colors. I sewed her a cute Valentine's headband, and appliqued a red t-shirt for her with a heart, but she's sick with a bad cold, so we didn't go to work/school today. Oh well.

Kristina P. said...

Both so cute!

Snap said...

Too cute! I'm trying to catch up ... slowly.


Riohnna said...

LOVE your blog template here!

Caroline said...

Hope you had a Happy Valentine's Day! Love the shoebox/mailbox. We still had to make 2 over here for the parties at school too!